- Do you want to become a more active part of your community and help bring out the best in young people?
- Are you an extrovert who loves working with people?
- Are you looking for a business that’s personally satisfying?
- Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a successful company in a growing industry?
- Will you be a hands-on owner-operator?
- Are you hesitant to start a business from scratch?
- Are you willing to follow Lafayette Academy’s established methods and systems?
Like any franchise system, we have certain requirements of potential new members of the Lafayette Academy family. First and foremost, because we’re in the business of tutoring and educating, you must have a college degree. You also need to live in, or very close to, the community in which you’d like to open your learning center. Here are some questions that can help you decide if you’re a good fit.