- To Get Started – Complete our Franchise Interest form to the right or call 844-LAF-ACAD to speak with one of our franchise team members.
- Getting to Know You Phone Call – This initial 30 minute conversation provides you with a full understanding of our business model and what makes Lafayette Academy so special. We’ll get to know a little about your goals and why a learning center is appealing to you.
- Complete Confidential Questionnaire – This lets us determine if you meet our financial requirements, understand your business experience and make sure you are a good fit with Lafayette Academy.
- Attend Program Review Webinar – This webinar provides you with a deep understanding of our business, competitive advantages and what it means to become a franchisee.
- Franchise Disclosure Document – This document is required by the FTC and provides in-depth information about our leadership and company. It also explains the relationship between franchisees and the franchisor.
- Interview / Q&A – This is the time to discuss any final questions or concerns you may have.
- Learning Center Tour / Meeting with Founder – If all goes well, you’ll be asked to join us to tour Lafayette Academy in Lafayette, California and meet with our leadership.
- Accept Franchise Award / Execute Agreements – If you are accepted by Lafayette Academy, you will be awarded a franchise license, agreements will be executed and initial payments will be made.
You’ve already taken the first step by visiting this website and learning more about the Lafayette Academy franchise opportunity. Here are the next steps.