Looking for a rewarding business opportunity in the San Francisco Bay area? The Lafayette Academy learning center franchise could be looking for you. We have an immediate need for a new franchisee in beautiful Sunnyvale, CA.
As part of the Silicon Valley, famous for high-tech companies such as Yahoo! and Lockheed Martin, Sunnyvale is an ideal community for an up-and-coming tutoring franchise.
What does Sunnyvale have to offer a small business owner?
- In recent years, Forbes Magazine ranked Sunnyvale the 7th safest city in America
- With a population of just under 147,000 it’s a place where a business can make a positive and significant impact on the community
- Median household income is approx. $97,000
Why open a Lafayette Academy franchise in Sunnyvale?
When looking to open a franchise in northern California or anywhere in the United States, there are certain things you should look for, like sound business qualities, a growing industry and synergistic goals and values.
For the right franchise candidate, Lafayette Academy is a business opportunity that checks all of those boxes.
- Although in its franchise infancy, Lafayette Academy has 21 years of experience developing a proven and replicable business model.
- As part of the $9 billion supplemental education industry, Lafayette focuses on childhood tutoring programs and the increasing need for SAT/ACT Prep programs.
- Our franchisees are people who sincerely enjoy becoming involved with their communities; creating relationships and making a difference in the lives of families, including their own.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this rare, ground-level tutoring franchise opportunity in Silicon Valley, we’d love the chance to discuss everything further. Lafayette Academy is on the rise and you could be our ideal candidate!